The NQT Partnership is committed to making the job search as easy as possible which is why we hold regular events.
We match schools with NQTs and PGCE students to help candidates find a suitable role in a school in London. This means, as a candidate you will speak to a number of schools in a 15-minute window. You can find out about their school, their ethos and what they’re looking for. Similarly, it helps those from the schools find out whether you’re a good match for them.
At the end, candidates choose which schools they like, and vice versa. From there we help set up interviews, saving precious time for both parties. Some schools even opt to snap up awesome candidates there and then.
The benefits to the candidates:
- Skip the long-winded interviews and travel to and from schools
- Meet a lot of schools in one place
- Choose from numerous schools that may interested in you
- Have a job lined up for the new academic year or sooner
- Save time and money
- Gain access to some of the best schools in the region
- Practice your interview techniques
The benefits to the schools
Gain access to top candidates
Reclaim your time and spend it wisely on the right candidates
Make quick and cost-effective recruitment decisions
Organise your teaching staff for the new academic year with ease