The NQT Partnership is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Year 4 NQT who is seeking their first teaching role from September 2019.
We are currently working with a lovely Primary School based in Lewisham who are seeking NQTs to join them in the new year. If you are currently being graded as a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ KS2 NQT, then we would be keen to speak to you about this school.
· Are you currently studying a PGCE or BA/BEd QTS course and seeking your first teaching post from September 2019?
· Are you passionate about teaching and looking to make a difference to the lives of all students?
· Are you seeking a school who can provide you with the opportunities to become a successful teacher?
The Headteacher has a commitment to CPD and training and can offer a wide range of opportunities to develop your skills. Each NQT will also be provided with an NQT mentor who will be on hand to provide you with relevant support to ensure your career gets off to a fantastic start.
Based in Lewisham, this 2 form entry Primary School is easily accessible by public transport and is located in a busy, diverse and historic part of London. The school has a highly inclusive approach and expects each teacher to set high expectation for all students, differentiating appropriately and effectively to ensure progress is achieved.
· Year 4 Teacher (NQT) Role
· Full time and permanent position
· September 2019
· Inner London location/salary
As London’s premier NQT Recruitment provider, you’ll be well looked after by the NQT Partnership as we help to secure you a great teaching post for your career. To apply for this position, send through a copy of your CV and personal statement today.