The NQT Partnership
More than just a placement
Primary NQT – Tower Hamlets
We are looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic Primary NQT for a 2 form entry primary school based in the East End of London. We are looking for someone who has a real passion for delivering excellent outcomes for all and is committed to creative learning and raising standards.
This is a great opportunity for a Primary NQT who is keen to join a community primary school with a very strong reputation for supporting NQTs and developing them into future leaders.
· Permanent Primary NQT position available starting September 2018
· School is based within the East End of London
· MPS Inner London Salary, opportunities for progression
· Good by OFSTED
· Excellent reputation for supporting NQTs
We are seeking an outstanding Primary NQT who is currently completing their PGCE or ITT. We seek an inspirational Primary NQT who has the ability to create inspiring and engaging lessons that will motivate children to want to do well.
A successful primary school in the heart of the East London Community. The school are committed to providing every single child with the skills they need to do well for the future. The school provides a friendly and supportive environment for all pupils and their staff.
The ideal NQT to join the team will be someone with a proven track record of teaching placements through University, has high expectations of behaviour and achievement, has a willingness and desire to learn and shows real enthusiasm and motivation to get the best out of every child.
· Great opportunity for an NQT to start their teaching career
· Flourishing and diverse school with a welcoming community
· Excellent Opportunities for career and professional development
· Excellent NQT Induction Programme
Interviews are ongoing and successful candidates will be called for interview within a few days of application.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and Personal Statement today!