The NQT Partnership
Relocate to South East London and start your teaching career (Primary NQTs – September 2020)
- Are you currently studying/recently completed a PGCE Primary or a BA/BEd Primary Education that leads to QTS?
- Are you seeking an NQT role for September 2020 and thinking South East London may be on the cards?
Why not speak to The NQT Partnership? We are London’s No1 recruitment service specifically designed to help NQTs secure their first permanent teaching post.
What does teaching in South East London have to offer?
- M1 Salary with Inner/Outer London weighting
- Rich, Diverse and Multicultural Schools
- Some of the best induction programmes in the whole of the UK
- Excellent career progression, training and development opportunities
- Fantastic public transport links across the whole of South East London
- Inner city, rural, faith, academies, mainstream, small and large schools – we work with a huge variety
How can we help you?
- We specialise in placing NQTs and only NQTs. We are the UK’s only dedicated NQT Placement provider and … we’re London’s Number 1
- We are a permanent recruitment consultancy, we are not going to sell you supply positions. Your long term career is important to us and we will support you in every way we can to find the right school to start your career
- We offer knowledgeable advice including CV-writing, Interview advice, Lesson planning for observations, market trends and career development
- We work closely with a number of schools in the region, finding out as much information as we can and building strong relationships with senior leaders in schools
- We understand the importance of a school with the right infrastructure in place to support NQTs – we listen to what you want from your career and suitably match you with a school with the same vision, values and ethos before setting up interviews
What do I do next?
- Get in contact with the Team, we have a dedicated consultant who look after South East London. Use our contact us form on our website or get in touch with Danni on 02039546581.Prepare a CV and Personal Statement
- Click Apply below if you already have a CV and Personal Statement ready!
We look forward to receiving your application!