The NQT Partnership
The NQT Partnership is currently working with a brilliant Primary School located in Slough who are seeking to appoint Primary Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) for September 2019. The school are looking to appoint NQTs across the whole Primary phase range so you can find a role that matches your strengths and will be looking to interview ASAP.
About the School:
- 3 form entry – collaborative planning
- TA support in every class
- Inclusive environment
- Part of a supportive trust
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Specialist teachers for Music, PE and MFL
The school incorporates a cross-curricular approach where possible and encourages their staff to plan creative lessons that engage and excite the students. As a Primary Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), you will be highly supported by your team, senior leaders and other schools in the trust.
Located in Slough, the school is easily accessible to London and organises a number of trips across London and Berkshire to ensure the children can all receive a rich and diverse education with opportunities that they may not have been given otherwise.
What the school are looking for:
- Have or will have completed Primary PGCE or BA/BEd by July 2019
- Creative and innovative
- A positive role model who is able to promote mutual respect within their classroom
- Good subject knowledge
- An enthusiastic individual
To be considered for this role, send through an up to date CV and Personal Statement today – interviews will be taking place ASAP.