The NQT Partnership
Year 6 NQT
- Year 6 NQT role
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- To start September 2019
- Permanent position – complete your induction year
The NQT Partnership are currently seeking a Year 6 NQT to join a fantastic Primary School based in Greenwich. The school are seeking to appoint a bright and enthusiastic Year 6 NQT who is passionate about working with children and is looking to develop into a Good or Outstanding Teacher.
- Are you completing a PGCE or BA/BEd QTS course this year and are seeking your first teaching post starting in September 2019?
- Are you passionate about teaching and looking to make a difference to the lives of all students?
- Are you seeking a school who can provide you with the opportunities to become a successful teacher?
The Headteacher has a commitment to CPD and training and can offer a wide range of opportunities to develop your skills. Each NQT will also be provided with an NQT mentor who will be on hand to provide you with relevant support to ensure your career gets off to a fantastic start.
Based in Greenwich, this 2 form entry Primary School is easily accessible by public transport and is located in a busy and diverse area of London. The school has a highly inclusive approach and expects each teacher to set high expectation for all students, differentiating appropriately and effectively to ensure progress is achieved.
As London’s premier NQT Recruitment provider, you’ll be well looked after by the NQT Partnership as we help to secure you a great teaching post for your career. To apply for this position, send through a copy of your CV and personal statement.