The NQT Partnership
Primary Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) London
The NQT Partnership are currently working with a fantastic Primary school located in Greenwich who are seeking a Primary NQT to join them from September 2019.
About the School:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich – Inner London with fantastic transport links, large green spaces and a vast history to explore in your spare time or with the children in your class
- Small, community based primary school (2 form entry)
- Supportive Headteacher with a commitment to CPD
- Excellent onsite facilities and resources
- Offers opportunities for all pupils to flourish academically, emotionally and socially
About the role:
- Primary NQT position (EYFS/KS1/KS2 positions available)
- Implementing a full National Curriculum plan for a class of 30 children
- Teaching Assistants and LSAs in each class
- Full induction support provided
The school are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate teachers who can work in harmony to promote their ethos, ensuring that all children can achieve regardless of their circumstances. You will be fully supported by both The NQT Partnership and the school throughout the whole process to ensure you teaching career gets off the best start.
If you would be interested in this Primary NQT role, then The NQT Partnership would love to hear from you. Send through a copy of your CV and personal statement to us today.