The NQT Partnership
Primary Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
The NQT Partnership are currently seeking a Primary Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) to join a fantastic Primary School based in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. The school are seeking to appoint a bright and enthusiastic Primary Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) who is passionate about working with children and is looking to develop into a Good or Outstanding Teacher.
We specialise in supporting Primary Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) securing their first teaching job in London, matching you with the right school. This primary school can offer you fantastic induction support, excellent behaviour from the pupils and a bespoke program of CPD.
Located within the Royal Borough of Greenwich, London, this school has a diverse cohort of staff and pupils, fantastic links to the local community and is very accessible by public transport. The school can offer an Inner London salary, huge amounts of career progression and a hugely supportive network of experienced teachers.
· Primary Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
· Permanent position – complete your induction
· M1 Salary with Inner London weighting (£29,664)
· Royal Borough of Greenwich
Interviews are taking place immediately so if you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, send through an up to date CV and personal statement as soon as possible.
- NQT Talent Pool (EYFS, KS1 & KS2) – London Borough of Brent
- KS1 NQT – London Borough of Barnet – January 2020 Start
- EYFS/KS1/KS2 NQTs (Newly Qualified Teachers)
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) – London Boroughs of Camden & Islington – North London
- NQT Talent Pool (EYFS, KS1 & KS2) – London Borough of Enfield