The NQT Partnership
KS1 Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Are you currently studying a Primary PGCE or BA/BEd and seeking your first teaching role from September 2019?
- Have you been graded as ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ within your teaching practice?
- Do you want to work within an inclusive environment where children are at the heart of all they do?
If you can answer yes to these questions, then The NQT Partnership would love to hear from you. As London’s specialist Recruitment Service, we take the time to find out what you are looking for to ensure we can match you to the best schools in London. Relocating? We can also help you with your move to London by assisting you with finding accommodation; getting you in touch with other NQTs through social events and our knowledge of London is sure to help you find the right location for you!
We are currently working alongside a fantastic Primary School located in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, South East London who are seeking to appoint a KS1 Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) to join them from September. The school can offer KS1 Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) a bespoke program of CPD to supplement their induction support, an out of class mentor and a strong support network of staff.
- KS1 Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- South East London (Greenwich)
- M1 Inner London salary
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school
- 3FE Primary School
- Supportive leadership and staff team
To be considered for this position and for the chance for an immediate interview, please send through an up to date CV and Personal Statement to myself at firstname.lastname@example.org.