The NQT Partnership
Key Stage 2 (KS2) NQT Greenwich September 2019
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) NQT role
- Royal Borough of Greenwich (South East London)
- September 2019 start
- Permanent position
The NQT Partnership are currently seeking a Key Stage 2 (KS2) to join a fantastic Primary School based in Greenwich. The school are seeking to appoint a bright and enthusiastic Key Stage 2 (KS2) who is passionate about working with children and is looking to develop into a Good or Outstanding Teacher.
- Are you currently studying a Primary PGCE or BA/BEd QTS course and seeking your first teaching post from September 2019?
- Are you passionate about teaching and looking to make a difference to the lives of all students?
- Are you seeking a school who can provide you with the opportunities to become a successful teacher?
The Headteacher is clear on their vision to ensure a safe and inclusive environment where students are motivated to learn and can be successful. All staff are committed to this vision and it is achieved through a wide range of CPD opportunities. As the school is part of a trust of schools, working in partnership with each other, there are termly meetings to keep up to date with education legislation, training and sharing resources/curriculum planning.
Based in Greenwich, this 2 form entry Primary School is easily accessible by public transport and is located in a busy and diverse area of London. The school has a highly inclusive approach and expects each teacher to set high expectations for all students, differentiating appropriately and effectively to ensure progress is achieved.
As London’s premier NQT Recruitment provider, you’ll be well looked after by the NQT Partnership as we help to secure you a great teaching post for your career. To apply for this Key Stage 2 (KS2) position, send through a copy of your CV and personal statement.