The NQT Partnership
Key Stage 1 (KS1) NQT
- Are you currently completing a Primary PGCE or BA/BEd QTS and seeking your first teaching role from September 2019?
- Are you looking to join a Primary School with strong principles, goals and a clear vision?
- Do you have passion and drive to succeed within your teaching career?
If you are a dynamic and innovative Key Stage 1 (KS1) NQT then please get in touch. We are looking for a NQT to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School from September 2019 based in Greenwich, South East London. This Primary School is linked with another school in the local area and can therefore offer career progression, extended NQT induction support and a bespoke program of CPD opportunities across the 2 schools, making this a fantastic place to start your career.
The Headteacher and other senior leaders offer support and challenge at all levels. Within your induction support you will be assigned an experienced mentor who will be on-hand to assist with your development and answer any queries. They have a number of opportunities for NQTs to observe best practice across the two schools from Outstanding teachers.
- Key Stage 1 (KS1) NQT
- September 2019
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- CPD opportunities and in-depth induction support
- Permanent position
If you are seeking a Key Stage 1 (KS1) NQT role in Greenwich and would be interested in applying for this job, send through a copy of your CV and Personal Statement today.