The NQT Partnership
More than just a placement
PRIMARY NEWLY QUALIFIED TEACHERS (NQTS) – September 2021
LONDON BOROUGHS OF CAMDEN & ISLINGTON (NORTH LONDON)
· Are you currently studying for a PGCE Primary or a BA/BEd Primary Education that leads to QTS?
· Are you in London, or are you looking to relocate to London to start your teaching career?
We are currently working with a fantastic outstanding schools within this Borough, who are looking to set up interviews ASAP.
INTERESTED…GET IN TOUCH WITH THE NQT PARTNERSHIP TODAY!
We are London’s only recruitment service that specialise solely in assisting NQTs with securing their first permanent teaching post.
Benefits of teaching in London:
· Inner London Salary £32,157 per annum
· Rich, Diverse and Multicultural Schools
· Excellent career progression, training and development opportunities
· Over 2000 Schools to choose from
· Inner City & Rural Schools,
· Experience living in the vibrant capital city!
Why you should register with The NQT Partnership:
· We specialise in placing NQTs and only NQTs. We are the UK’s only dedicated NQT Placement provider.
· We are a permanent recruitment consultancy; we are not going to sell you supply positions. Your long-term career is important to us and we will support you in every way we can to find the right school to start your career
· We offer knowledgeable advice including CV-writing, Interview advice, Lesson planning for observations and career development
· We understand the importance of a school with the right infrastructure in place to support NQTs – we listen to what you want from your career and suitably match you with a school with the same vision, values and ethos before setting up interview.
How to apply:
· Use our contact us form on our website
· Email Danni on firstname.lastname@example.org
· Click Apply below if you already have a CV and Personal Statement ready!
We have already helped many NQT’s secure their first teaching role for September 2019 and a number of these have left us reviews on Trust Pilot, take a look to hear about their experience!
We look forward to hearing from you!