The NQT Partnership
More than just a placement
PRIMARY NEWLY QUALIFIED TEACHERS (NQTS)
September 2021 START
RELOCATE TO LONDON
- Are you currently studying for a PGCE Primary or a BA/BEd Primary Education that leads to QTS?
- Are you looking to relocate to London to start your teaching career?
GET IN TOUCH WTH THE NQT PARTNERSHIP TODAY!
We are London’s No1 recruitment service specifically designed to help NQTs secure their first permanent teaching post.
Benefits of teaching in London:
- Inner London Salary £30,480
- Rich, Diverse and Multicultural Schools
- Excellent career progression, training and development opportunities
- Over 2000 Schools to choose from
- Inner City & Rural Schools
- Experience living in the vibrant capital city!
Why you should register with The NQT Partnership:
- We specialise in placing NQTs and only NQTs. We are the UK’s only dedicated NQT Placement provider.
- We are a permanent recruitment consultancy, we are not going to sell you supply positions. Your long-term career is important to us and we will support you in every way we can to find the right school to start your career
- We offer knowledgeable advice including CV-writing, Interview advice, Lesson planning for observations, market trends and career development
- We understand the importance of a school with the right infrastructure in place to support NQTs – we listen to what you want from your career and suitably match you with a school with the same vision, values and ethos before setting up interview.
- We offer free CPD to our NQTs to help not only with your application but throughout your first year as a teacher!
Don’t hesitate, get in touch today! See how below:
- Use our contact us form on our website
- Give us a call on 02039546581 and ask to speak to Danni
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Apply below if you already have a CV and Personal Statement ready!
We have already helped many NQT’s secure their first teaching role for September 2020 and a number of these have left us reviews on Trust Pilot, take a look to hear about their experience!
We look forward to hearing from you!