The NQT Partnership
More than just a placement
NQT TALENT POOL 2020
- Are you a newly qualified teacher who has recently qualified?
- Are you still looking to secure your first NQT post?
If so, we would love to hear from you! Here at The NQT Partnership we work solely with NQTs that are looking to secure their first permanent teaching post as an NQT.
NQT TALENT POOL – What you can expect…
· Working with the NQT Partnership you will have a dedicated consultant, who will look after you while finding your perfect first teaching post and be someone you can call on when you need them.
· Introduction to schools that may not necessarily advertise. Recruitment of teachers is fast in London and therefore a vacancy isn’t always advertised through traditional methods. We have access to a range of school opportunities that are exclusive to The NQT Partnership.
· Support through the whole process. We offer guidance on CV writing, preparing the perfect personal statement, interview advice and support through the appointment process.
· We will keep you updated throughout summer and into September on any new NQT roles that come in and will work hard on finding that right role for you whether that be a September, October, or January start.
· FREE CPD! As one of our NQTs you will receive your own personal login for our CPD courses which will give you access to all our courses for free. This is offered through our sister company, https://thirstyscholarspartnership.co.uk/. Courses include:
· Mental Health Awareness
· Understanding Autism
· SEND Code of Practice
· Safeguarding, Child Protection, & Prevent Programme
· Sensory Processing, Behaviour and the Primary Classroom
Plus, many more as well as new courses coming soon!
We understand it has been a very difficult year for everybody, and completely unknown territory for everyone in education. We have spoken with many NQTs over the past few months who have found the recruitment process this year very difficult. We will be working with schools into the new academic year and we will be here to support you whilst you continue to search for that perfect NQT role.
Your career is important to us, we listen and care. We all appreciate the value of finding the right school to start your career in. We will ensure we understand you as a teacher before putting you forward to any role. The school has to be right for you and there will no pressure to accept a job.
To join the pool, simply click apply. We will then be in touch to discuss the CPD Login and go through your file to ensure we have everything we need to make an application when a position comes up that you are interested in.
You can also send your CV and Personal Statement directly to Danni on firstname.lastname@example.org
NQT POOL – NEWLY QUALIFIED TEACHER – LONDON