The NQT Partnership
More than just a placement
KS1 & KS2 Tutors – London
Our sister company Connex Education Partnership are very proud to say they are now an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner.
We are currently recruiting for Primary Tutors to work in and around London, either on a full time or part time basis, working both 1-1 and in small groups with a variety of different children. Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to catch up and bridges the gap created by recent school closures.
This role is open to anyone with experience in the primary curriculum and holds QTS, NQTs are welcome to apply.
Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
Skills and experience required:
- QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring Good knowledge of the primary curriculum
- Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
- Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
- The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
- Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
- Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Primary Tutor please give me a call on 0203 954 6581 or email email@example.com