The NQT Partnership
More than just a placement
Year 6 NQT – London Borough of Wandsworth
September 2019 Start Date
· Inner London Salary £29,663
· “Outstanding” Primary School
· Permanent Post – Complete your NQT Induction
· Access to the NQT Partnership, NQT Hotline and CPD Courses
The NQT Partnership are currently working with a popular outstanding primary school based in South West London, who are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic NQT for Year 6 to start in September 2019. As London’s premier NQT Recruitment Service, we aim to match excellent NQT’s with supportive schools throughout London.
This is a popular primary school with a strong community ethos. As a school they want all children to be enthusiastic, have a love of learning, and learn how to respect and care for each other. The school offer excellent professional development opportunities as well as support and guidance needed throughout your first year as an NQT.
The ideal NQT will join the school and take on a class within Year 6. You will become a valued member of the staffing team, that are dedicated to ensuring the highest quality of education is delivered.
The school are looking for:
· PGCE, B.Ed. or BA with QTS
· This role requires an NQT who has obtained ‘Excellent/ Good’ teaching observations or is working towards ‘Good’
· You will be passionate about teaching in Year 6
As London’s premier NQT Recruitment Service, we aim to match excellent NQT’s with supportive schools throughout London. If you are an NQT, Get in touch today!
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV and personal statement/cover letter using the apply button. Alternatively, please send directly to email@example.com