The NQT Partnership
The NQT Partnership are currently working with a fantastic school who are seeking a Primary NQT to join them from September 2019.
About the School:
- London Borough of Sutton – Outer London with fantastic transport links, large green spaces and a wide range of activities to do with or without children
- Small, community based primary school (2 form entry)
- Supportive Headteacher with a commitment to CPD
- Excellent onsite facilities and resources
- Inclusive school enabling all children to achieve their potential
About the role:
- Primary NQT position (EYFS/KS1/KS2 positions available)
- Implementing a full National Curriculum plan for a class of 30 children
- Teaching Assistants and LSAs in each class
- Full induction support provided
The school are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate individuals who can support work in harmony to promote their ethos, ensuring that all children can achieve regardless of their circumstances.
If you would be interested in this Primary NQT role, then The NQT Partnership would love to hear from you. Send through a copy of your CV and personal statement to us today.