The NQT Partnership
More than just a placement
EYFS/Year 1 NQT – London Borough of Merton
September 2019 Start Date
· Inner London Salary £29,663
· “Good” Primary School
· Permanent Post – Complete your NQT Induction
· Access to the NQT Partnership, NQT Hotline and CPD Courses
The NQT Partnership are currently working with a popular ‘Good’ primary school based in Merton, are seeking to appoint an NQT to join their highly motivated and dedicated EYFS/Year 1 team. They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, with high aspirations and the ability to inspire and motivate children.
This is a large two form entry primary, who are working hard to become an outstanding school. The children are happy and enthusiastic with a real willing to learn. You will be joining a hardworking and dedicated staff team who work closely with the community and the parents to ensure the children reach their full potential.
The ideal NQT will be enthusiastic about teaching with EYFS/Year 1 and will be creative and willing to come up with new and exciting ways to deliver the curriculum.
The school are looking for:
· PGCE, B.Ed. or BA with QTS
· This role requires an NQT who has obtained ‘Excellent/ Good’ teaching observations or is working towards ‘Good’
· You will be passionate about teaching in EYFS/Year 1
As London’s premier NQT Recruitment Service, we aim to match excellent NQT’s with supportive schools throughout London. If you are an NQT, Get in touch today!
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV and personal statement/cover letter using the apply button. Alternatively, please send directly to email@example.com