The NQT Partnership
More than just a placement
Primary Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) – London Borough of Harrow
North West London
KS1 or KS2
The NQT Partnership is working alongside a fantastic 3 form entry primary school based in the London Borough of Harrow, North West London. This is an exciting opportunity for the right NQT to join a great community primary school and start their career.
· Do you want to start your NQT year within a supportive, diverse and multicultural primary school?
· Work within a school that is committed to improving staff-wellbeing?
· Be a part of a school where training and professional development is a priority?
· Be given opportunities and continued support to develop your career & leadership skills?
The Head teacher is looking to appoint an innovative, creative and passionate NQT who has high expectations for teaching and learning. You must be willing to be flexible and willing to try new approaches to learning. They are looking to find someone who wants to become involved with the school community.
The school is full of amazing children, with a passion for learning who come from a variety of different backgrounds. Thus, giving you the opportunity to work alongside children who speak up to 40 languages. The school’s goal for the children is to ensure that they have the best education and start that they can within an environment that is safe, secure and inclusive.
Year group is flexible and open to discussion upon interview. The appointed NQT will be offered a permanent contract with the view of starting from September 2019.
· KS1 or KS2 Class Teacher (NQT)
· Haringey, North London
· Permanent Teaching Post
· M1 – Outer London Salary £27595
· Easily accessible by car and public transport
If this sounds like the perfect job for you and you believe you can make a difference, then apply today!
The NQT Partnership is London’s only specialist NQT recruitment service specialising in placing NQTs into their first teaching position. To apply for this exciting Class Teacher (NQT) post in Haringey, North London then please send a copy of your CV/Personal Statement today!