The NQT Partnership
The NQT Partnership is working together with a wonderful 2 form entry Primary School in the London Borough of Hackney who are looking to recruit a permanent NQT for January 2020. As London’s premier NQT Recruitment Service, we aim to match excellent NQT’s with supportive schools throughout London.
The school are highly committed to teaching stimulating and engaging lessons, concentrating on making sure that children acquire all basic skills, as well as stretching every child with our rich curriculum.
A strong focus is placed upon supplementing the curriculum with engaging residential visits, a strong music provision and a focus on sports, ensuring all students receive a highly stimulating and well-rounded education
The ideal NQT will join the school and take on a budding class of children and lead them to academic success. The school have a reputation for supporting and nurturing NQTs, ensuring you finish the year as a confident and excellent practitioner.
This role requires an NQT who has ‘Good/Outstanding’ teaching observations or is working towards ‘Good’. You will be a passionate and driven Year 3 NQT and your behaviour management skills will be exemplary.
· Holder of QTS
· Permanent Post – Complete your NQT Induction
· January 2020 start date
· M1 Salary
· “Good” Primary School
· Access to the NQT Partnership, NQT Hotline and CPD Courses
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV and personal statement/cover letter using the apply button.
- NQT Talent Pool (EYFS, KS1 & KS2) – London Borough of Brent
- KS1 NQT – London Borough of Barnet – January 2020 Start
- EYFS/KS1/KS2 NQTs (Newly Qualified Teachers)
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) – London Boroughs of Camden & Islington – North London
- NQT Talent Pool (EYFS, KS1 & KS2) – London Borough of Enfield