The NQT Partnership
More than just a placement
Primary Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) – London Borough of Ealing
Year 1 (Initial 2 Term Contract – With the possibility of a permanent position)
The NQT Partnership is working alongside a fantastic 4 form entry C of E primary school based in the London Borough of Ealing, West London. This is an exciting opportunity for the right NQT to join a great community primary school and start their career.
· Do you want to start your NQT year within a supportive, diverse and multicultural inner-city primary school?
· Are you keen to make a positive contribution to the education of many children?
· Do you want to be a part of a school where training and professional development is key?
The Head teacher is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, positive and influential Year 1 Class Teacher (NQT) for an inital two term contract with a view of a permanent position, starting in January 2020.
Based in the London Borough of Ealing, this school is based in an ethnically diverse area of the borough. Thus, giving you the opportunity to work alongside children who speak up to 40 languages, coming from over 50 countries around the world making it really exciting. The school are focused on providing a Christian context for learning that is caring, stable and academically challenging ensuring the whole school community develop a love of learning.
Alongside this, you will have superb access to great facilities and resources which will only help to enhance your teaching and learning.
· Year 1 Class Teacher (NQT)
· NQT Support and guidance during your NQT induction
· Possibility of a Permanent Teaching Post
· M1 – Inner London Salary £30480
The NQT Partnership is London’s only specialist NQT recruitment service specialising in placing NQTs into their first teaching position. To apply for this exciting Class Teacher (NQT) post in Ealing, London then please send a copy of your CV/Personal Statement today!