The NQT Partnership
More than just a placement
KS1 or KS2 NQT – London Borough of Ealing
Permanent – January 2020 Start
· Permanent Post – Complete your NQT Induction
· September 2020 Start Date
· Inner London Salary £30,480
· “Outstanding” Primary School
· Access to the NQT Partnership, NQT Hotline and CPD Courses
The NQT Partnership is working with a two-form entry ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in the London Borough of Ealing, who are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic NQT to start in January 2020.
This is an inclusive and supportive school that works in partnership with the parents, carers and children to ensure each pupil becomes the best they can be both academically and socially. They are proud to be a diverse school, with children from different backgrounds, with different abilities and different languages. The school offers a creative curriculum with an emphasis on music, whilst striving to ensure all children achieve to the best of their ability, this is done through positive encouragement and support.
The ideal NQT will join the school and take on a class of children within either KS1 or KS2. You will become a valued member of the staffing team, that are dedicated to ensuring the highest quality of education is delivered. The school offers support and guidance to NQTs, to ensure you successfully complete your NQT year as a confident and excellent practitioner.
The school are looking for:
· PGCE, B.Ed. or BA with QTS.
· This role requires an NQT who has obtained ‘Excellent/ Good’ teaching observations or is working towards ‘Good’.
· You will be passionate about teaching and be committed to coming up with creative ideas to stimulate children’s imagination and creativity in all parts of the curriculum.
As London’s premier NQT Recruitment Service, we aim to match excellent NQT’s with supportive schools throughout London. If you are an NQT, Get in touch today!
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV and personal statement/cover letter using the apply button. Alternatively, please send directly to email@example.com