The NQT Partnership
Year 1 NQT/ Year 1 Teacher Croydon
- Are you currently studying a Primary PGCE or in your final year of your BA/BEd and seeking a role from September 2019?
- Are you seeking a role within the KS1 phase with a particular interest in teaching Year 1?
- Are you a passionate teacher who strives to make a difference to the lives of all of the students in your care?
If you can answer yes to these questions, then The NQT Partnership would love to hear from you.
We are currently working with a fantastic Primary School located in the heart of Croydon who are seeking a Year 1 NQT to join them from September 2019.
The school are seeking an NQT to support through their induction year and can offer them a fantastic programme that will ensure the successful Year 1 NQT gets the best start to their teaching career.
Year 1 NQTs will join a successful KS1 team of teachers who are lead by a highly experienced phase leader. Each NQT is assigned their own mentor and offered tailored support based on your own professional development needs.
Located in the vibrant and diverse London Borough of Croydon in South London, the school can offer excellent public transport links (including into central London), a large, well-equipped playground with a ‘learning garden’ and a strong relationship with the surrounding community.
- Year 1 NQT
- M1 London Salary
- Fantastic Induction Support and CPD
- Supportive environment
- London Borough of Croydon
- Permanent role – complete your NQT year
- September 2019
For the chance to interview at this fantastic Primary School, send through a personal statement and CV ASAP!