The NQT Partnership
Year 1 NQT Croydon
- Are you currently completing a Primary PGCE or BA/BEd QTS and seeking your first teaching role from January 2019?
- Are you looking to join an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School and teach Year 1?
- Do you have the passion and drive to succeed within your teaching career?
The NQT Partnership is currently recruiting a Year 1 NQT to join an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School from January 2019 based in Croydon, South London. The school can offer the successful Year 1 NQT fantastic induction support as well as a bespoke programme of CPD opportunities.
The Headteacher and other senior leaders offer support and challenge at all levels. Within your induction support you will be assigned an experienced mentor who will be on-hand to assist with your development and answer any queries. They have a number of opportunities for NQTs to observe best practice across the school from Outstanding teachers.
- Year 1 NQT
- January 2019
- London Borough of Croydon
- Outstanding Primary School
- CPD opportunities and fantastic induction support
- Permanent position
If you are seeking a Year 1 NQT role in Croydon and would be interested in applying for this job, send through a copy of your CV and Personal Statement today.