The NQT Partnership
More than just a placement
EYFS/ KS1/ KS2 NQT – Newly Qualified Teachers – Primary
Permanent – September 2020 Start
The NQT Partnership is working with a dynamic and diverse multi-cultural outstanding 3 form entry school based in the London Borough of Camden, who are seeking to recruit a number of enthusiastic Primary NQT’s for September 2020. As London’s premier NQT Recruitment Service, we aim to match excellent NQT’s with supportive schools throughout London.
- The school provides an exciting curriculum, aimed to enable every child to reach their full potential. The school strives for success and believes all children can achieve excellence through high quality, inspirational teaching and learning.
- The school expect all their children to make excellent academic progress ensuring they go onto secondary school as confident and enthusiastic learners, ready for the next phase of their life.
- The ideal NQT will be talented and enthusiastic and will join the highly motivated and successful team at the school. The school are looking for teachers across the key stages, so year group in negotiable at this early stage.
- This role requires an NQT who has obtained ‘Good or Outstanding’ teaching observations or is working towards ‘Good’. You will be passionate about teaching and keen to continue your teaching journey within this thriving London school.
- This is an excellent opportunity to secure your NQT position early, within a school that offers an amazing support system to their NQTS, building a great foundation to your teaching career.
· EYFS,KS1 or KS2
· Permanent Post – Complete your NQT Induction
· September 2020 Start Date
· Inner London Salary
· “Outstanding” Primary School
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV and personal statement/cover letter using the apply button. Alternatively, please send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org