The NQT Partnership
The NQT Partnership are currently working with a lovely Primary School based within the London Borough of Bromley, who are seeking a bright and enthusiastic KS2 NQT to join their team from January 2019.
- Are you currently embarking on a PGCE/BA and seeking your first teaching post from January 2019?
- Are you interested in taking on a KS2 class teaching role for your NQT year?
- Are you passionate about your job and looking to kickstart your career in an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School?
The NQT Partnership is the UK’s only specialist NQT Recruitment service supporting Newly Qualified Teachers into their first teaching position.
KS2 NQTs will be supported by the Headteacher and their team of excellent staff with a dedicated mentor available to ensure you are provided with specialist support to flourish within your first year of teaching.
- KS2 NQT position
- London Borough of Bromley
- January 2019
- M1 Salary
- Permanent position – complete your induction
- Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School
To be considered for this role, send through a copy of your CV and personal statement today.