The NQT Partnership
The NQT Partnership are currently working with a lovely Primary School based within the London Borough of Bexley, who are seeking a bright and enthusiastic KS1 Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) to join their team from September 2019.
- Are you currently embarking on a PGCE/BA and seeking your first teaching post starting in September 2019?
- Are you interested in taking on a KS1 class teaching role for your NQT year?
- Are you passionate about your job and looking to kickstart your career in an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School?
The NQT Partnership is the UK’s only specialist NQT Recruitment service supporting Newly Qualified Teachers into their first teaching position.
KS1 Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT)s will be supported by the Headteacher and their team of excellent staff with a dedicated mentor available to ensure you are provided with specialist support to flourish within your first year of teaching.
- KS1 Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) position
- London Borough of Bexley
- September 2019 Start
- M1 Salary
- Permanent position – complete your induction year
- Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School
To be considered for this role, send through a copy of your CV and personal statement today.