The NQT Partnership
"More than just a placement"
Are you currently training as a Secondary Music / PSHE Teacher?
Are you looking to start your NQT Year this September?
If so this may be the perfect opportunity for you…
We are working with a highly reputable girls secondary school in North London, a popular school with excellent academic achievements, one of the top achieving schools nationally.
When speaking with the Headteacher, it is clear that she and all the staff are proud to work at the school and they are committed to working together to consistently achieve more.
The school are able to offer excellent support for an NQT, and actively encourage NQTs to apply.
- You will be a well-qualified and engaging Music NQT with QTS who would be able to teach some PSHE.
- You will be joining an established, supportive and very successful department within one of the top schools nationally.
- You will be passionate about your teaching and able to communicate your subject knowledge and enthusiasm to ensure our students are curious about their learning.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent pedagogy.
- The timetable will involve KS3 & 4 and KS5 is a possibility.
Interviews will be arranged on application, so don’t hesitate to apply today should you be interested!
You can simply press apply or you can email me your CV/Personal Statement to email@example.com