The NQT Partnership
More than just a placement
Primary NQT – Barnet
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Primary NQT for September 2018 on a permanent basis. Year group is open and the school can move people around to suit an NQTs needs.
This school is a 2 form entry primary school located in the London Borough of Barnet, North London. Pupils are recognised for their excellent behaviour and achievements.
We are seeking innovative, creative and above all tenacious Primary NQTs who want to be a part of a great journey to success and help lead this already ‘Good’ school to ‘Outstanding’.
Are you a hard working, dynamic and innovative NQT looking to make a difference in an Inner city school?
Do you want to be a part of a creative school?
· Primary NQT – Open to Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 practitioners
· Successful observations through placements – Showing ‘Good/Outstanding’
· Has drive and ambition to go the extra mile to make great things happen for the children in this vibrant, diverse primary school.
In return the school will offer you:
· Pay from July 2019 to cover the Summer costs
· Outer London Salary plus potential for Inner London Raise
· Opportunities for progression after your NQT Year
· Creative teaching and learning environment
· Outstanding professional development
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV/Personal Statement as soon as possible.
Interviews will be taking place as soon as applications come through
For more info, feel free to call the NQT Partnership for more info on 0203 954 6581.