The NQT Partnership
The NQT Partnership are currently working alongside a fantastic Barking Primary School who are in search of a KS1 for September 2019!
As London’s premier NQT Recruitment provider, you’ll be well looked after by the NQT Partnership as we help to secure you a great teaching post for your career.
· Are you currently training on a PGCE or BA/BED QTS programme and looking to secure your first teaching post for September?
· Are you passionate about teaching and want to make a difference within a diverse primary school?
· Do you seek an opportunity to work in a school that truly values and invests in its staff and provides them with opportunities to develop your skills further?
The NQT Partnership are looking for a bright and enthusiastic KS1 NQT who wants to make a genuine difference in the classroom. If you are currently being graded as a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ KS1 NQT, then we are super keen to speak to you about this school.
As a KS1 NQT in this wonderful primary school you will be offered outstanding CPD and training opportunities to develop your skills as a practitioner. You will be offered an NQT mentor who will give you the relevant support to ensure you get your career off to a flying start.
· We’re looking for a KS1 NQT
· The School is based in Barking, East London
· Paying an M1 Salary
· This role is PERMANENT
· Offering excellent CPD/Training opportunities
· Start your NQT year in a fantastic school.