The NQT Partnership
More than just a placement
Upper KS2 NQT (September 2019)
A lovely 2 form entry primary school within a diverse community in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham are looking for an Upper KS2 NQT for September 2019.
Situated in Dagenham, with very good transport links from Essex and Central London With a well-resourced building all of the children enjoy the facilities that fully support and enhance their learning across the curriculum.
As an Upper KS2 NQT you will work together with other team members and encourage your class members to be responsible, respectful and creative thinkers. As an Upper KS2 NQT you will be able to motivate, inspire and progress the children’s learning and be a valued member of the staff team.
· You will be an excellent NQT with ‘Good’ if not ‘Outstanding’ classroom observations on your training practices.
· You will be able to motivate an inspire children and have extremely high expectations of all.
· You will be creative, innovative and flexible in your approach to teaching and learning.
· You will be a team player who is able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
· You will be committed to supporting the schools diverse community and support the values, ethos and vision of the school.
What the school can offer you?
· Enthusiastic children who are supported by the whole school community to display excellent behaviour for learning.
· A strong commitment to your professional development as well as regular release time for your NQT induction and PPA.
· A stimulating, well resourced, organised and friendly supportive environment in which to work in.
· An opportunity to be a part of something special.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity within a Dagenham Primary School, please send your CV to Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org