The NQT Partnership
More than just a placement
NQT for Sociology
Sociology NQT – London Borough of Barking & Dagenham
September 2019 Start Date
Inner London Salary – £29,664
The NQT Partnership is looking for an ambitious and dedicated NQT for Sociology to join a forward thinking and innovative Academy based within the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham. If you are a talented NQT looking to start your career in a great learning environment, then we would like to hear from you.
The school is based within a heavily diverse area of East London both culturally and economically. The school has a focus to ensure that all young people, regardless of their background have the best opportunities to succeed at a top University of their choice. Tenacious in it’s approach, the Headteacher and Senior Leaders are keen to meet with Sociology NQTs who genuinely want to make a difference in the classroom.
The school can offer you:
· Lots of opportunities to observe other practitioners and gain best practice.
· An environment in which student behaviour is exemplary. Teachers are able to teach and students can learn.
· 4 form entry Secondary school – a small school where teachers know the students well.
· 2 hour curriculum time for each subject area allowing teachers to know students next steps.
· Weekly in school CPD, Including a tailored NQT Programme
· External CPD programmes for future progression
· Great opportunities for promotion and development
If you are currently training as a Sociology Teacher and looking for a great NQT opportunity for September 2019, then please send a copy of your CV today!