The NQT Partnership
More than just a placement
Mathematics NQT – Hackney
Start Date: 2ndSeptember 2019 (Or earlier for the right candidate)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: Inner London Pay Scale, plus payment of £3000 to sign 2 yr contract
If you are a current trainee teacher seeking your first teaching post as a Maths NQT then we would like to hear from you. The successful candidates will teach in the highly successful Maths department and make a positive contribution.
In 2018, 88% of the students at the school achievied GCSE English and Maths at Grades 9-4. The progress 8 score for 2018 is 1.03 which puts the school in the top 50 schools in the country for this performance measure. At A Level results are consistently outstanding with 69% of students in 2018 achieving Grades A*-B with students being offered places at some of the UK’s top Universities.
We are looking a Maths NQT who:
· Will contribute to raising standards of student achievement by teaching a timetable of lessons and supporting the subject leader in the achievement of whole school and department goals as stated in the Maths departments development plan
· Will assist the Maths Subject Leader in promoting the highest possible standards of teaching and learning for all pupils in the teaching of Maths
· Will providing exciting ideas to build on good practices in Mathematics
· Can teach Maths up to A Level – Statistics, Mechanics, Maths and Further Maths
· Has real vision and energy
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV to Ashley.email@example.com