NQT Recruitment Day – Central London – Friday 22nd November 2019
Are you currently a trainee teacher, studying for a PGCE Primary or a BA/BEd Primary Education that leads to QTS?
Have you recently completed your teacher training, a PGCE or BA/BEd, now hold QTS and are now looking to complete your NQT year ASAP?
Have you considered London?
As a newly qualified teacher in London, you’ll not only benefit from being in the cultural centre of the UK but you’ll work in world-leading schools and academies. All human life exists in London, all you need to do is walk around to see the beauty and vibrancy the city has to offer. Spend your weekends in the eclectic borough of Camden, get your jam on at the Notting Hill Festival or visit Speaker’s Corner in Hyde Park to hear stories from all walks of life.
Benefits of teaching in London:
· Inner London salary £30,480 per annum
· Outer London salary £28,355 per annum
· Rich, diverse and multicultural schools
· Excellent career progression, training and development opportunities
· Over 2,000 schools to choose from
If you are keen to kick start your job search here in London, then you can book onto our recruitment day.
About the event…
· Central London location
· Friday November 22nd 2019
· A FREE of charge event open to all trainee teachers that are looking to secure a position within early years, KS1 or KS2
· A chance to meet and interview with several headteachers from schools in different areas in London all on one day all of which are looking to secure NQTs for July/September 2020.
· Meet many other NQTs who are also looking to relocate to London.
· The chance to arrange a follow-up interview/observation at the schools you are interested in.
· Gain valuable interview experience whilst learning about what London schools are looking for from their newly qualified teachers.
The only requirement from you is to have either just completed your PGCE/QTS or currently be working towards it and have the ability to get yourself to London on the 22nd November for the day!
The event will start at 9:30am and finish at around 4pm. We would advise you to arrive in good time as interviews will be starting promptly at 10am.
Our previous events have proven to be very successful for both schools and NQTs alike, with many NQTs securing positions on the day!
The NQT Partnership is London’s only recruitment service that specialises solely in assisting newly qualified teachers with securing their first permanent teaching post. We can offer knowledgeable advice on London, as well as assistance with CV-writing, interviews, lesson planning for observations and career development.
To book your place, complete the form below or call Danni, Sian or Jeff on 0203 954 6581
You can also book via our Facebook event page